1. The Bible is inspired by God and declares His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is One True God and He is revealed in three persons (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit).
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - as God's son, Jesus was both fully human, and fully God.
4. The fall of man brought evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. The salvation of man - humankind's only hope of redemption is through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
6. The Ordinances of the church are: (1) Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of sin and recieving Christ's gift of salvation; and (2) Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is for everyone and empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as in the New Testament times.
8. The initial physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is "Speaking in Tongues," as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughtout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification is an act of seperation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
10. The church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
11. The ministry is a divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry that serves the church.
12. Divine Healing of the sick is a priviledge for Christians today.
13. The Blessed Hope is when Jesus Raptures His church prior to His return to earth.
14. The Mellennial Reign of Christ is when Jesus returns with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years.
15. A final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
16. New heavens and new earth - Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.